I’ve already posted about what I hope to achieve over the course of 2017, but I’ve decided that I’m going to take this chance to look back on some of the better parts of 2016. While on a global level this was an absolutely catastrophic year, personally I actually had a very positive year. I’ve pulled together some of my favourite parts in this post, as well as the music I loved!
1 . Shooting blog photos – an outfit I particularly liked.
2 . A family trip to Norway in January, what a view.
3. Bowling and drinks with some work friends.
4 . Enjoying the Vogue 100 exhibition in London, was absolutely fascinated by the history.
5 . Street style at Brewer Street, London Fashion Week AW16.
7 . LFW, definitely a highlight of the year.
8 . Hanging with Jess Woodley (actually spoke to her for 30 seconds – but same thing, you know.)
9 . Little Mix live at the 3Arena were absolutely fab.
10. Don’t really know what to say about this pic. Phresh off the runway though.
11. Nighttime poolside in France, wouldn’t mind being back there!
12. My trip to
Hogwarts, I mean the Trinity College Library.
12. Chicago at the Bord Gais Energy Theatre was a spectacular show.
13. Cousins reunited, one year later.
14. That dot in the distance? Beyoncé, in the flesh.
15. Brought my Dad (to Queen Bey). He secretly loved it.
16. Surfin’ up the Wild Atlantic Way.
17. Zoë or Stevie? You’ll never know.
18. Meeting Erika Fox/Retroflame – she was absolutely lovely.
19. Fame Era Gaga/Bowie. People still ask me when I’m getting a bob/ going platinum.
20. A rare moment of sun at the Dublin Fashion Festival.
21. 1920s inspired for the UCC Yule Ball.
22. Pierce the Veil lit up the stage for Ireland.
23. Wowburger. Enough said.
24. Coolest mirror/ stairs ever, found on a night out in Dublin.
25. My Christmas makeup look – experimental rose gold eyes and neutral lip inspired by an “Olivia Jade” tutorial
26. A Winter sky which was just too pretty not to photograph.
To finish out the highlights of my year, here is my “Year in Music playlist”, which couldn’t possibly sum up my 2016 more!
I love all of these photos and songs, and I really enjoyed putting them together in this post. I hope to have just as many great moments from 2017 to put together in a post this time next year!
That’s all for now,